What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive manual for your Nikon D5200
- Providing you with extensive articles on the Scenes and Mode settings, Focusing and Metering, etc
- Providing you clickable links to YouTube channels so that you can see how things are done
- Providing you with over 120 pages of simple, straight forward advice on photography
- Providing you with plenty of tips and tricks to improve your photography
- Providing you with over 40 pages on shooting video with the D5200
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nikon D5200 Manual scores 70.50/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.d5200.org/nikon-d5200-manual-via-clickbank/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $10.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: d5200.org you’ll also be taken through to d5200.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)